Thursday, July 14, 2011

Brand New Prints in My Shop

Last night, I listed some prints for sale in my shop that are available to purchase for first time!  These are photos that were shot earlier this spring and summer, and here they are:



ORANGE HAWKWEED


BONANZA FALLS near SILVER CITY, MI

LAKE SUPERIOR SUNSET near ONTONAGON, MI

 These prints, and everything else in my shop, is on SALE!  Take 25% off everything in my shop during my Celebrate Summer Sale.  Just click on the mini version of My Shop to the right to browse my entire inventory and save!!

2 comments:

  1. Heather, your photos are fantastic! Especially your sunsets. Really beautiful work. I am so very jealous of the National Parks you've worked in. I've only been to a few myself (Mt. Rainier, Glacier National, and Yellowstone) but all of them are on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Rachell! That means so much to me, coming from another photographer, especially one as talented as yourself ;) I love parks of all kinds, state, national, county, you name it! I feel very lucky to have spent a large chunk of my life working as a Park Ranger. I do love my life now, but I miss my park career dearly too. Afterall, it was during that time that my love affair with photography began.

    ReplyDelete