Saturday, June 25, 2016

Challenge: Photo of the Week

Well, the year is nearly half over already. Hard to believe, right? But, it's true.

I know it's kinda silly to start some sort of project, like Photo of the Week, mid-year, but that's exactly what I'm going to do. See, I've been a bit of a slacker on creating new photos. Most of what I work with, and sell now, are photos from years ago. I love them, and they sell well. But, they're not new. 

So, I'm wondering why I don't have that much new work? Am I really that busy? Do I lack inspiration? Or, am I just plain lazy?? Whatever the reason, I think that having a definite goal in mind will force, I mean help, me get out there and capture some sweet shots.

Being a person who functions better with structure, I'm giving myself the Photo of the Week Challenge starting in July through the rest 2016. That gives me 6 full months to significantly add to my portfolio. Here's how it's going to work. Each week, I will get back out there and search for those sweet shots. Then, I will choose my fave photo from the week and post it on Facebook. Be sure to "Like" my page here: https://www.facebook.com/ArtfullySuperior/ to see the weekly winners.  I will also post them monthly here.

Stay tuned for something new...

No comments:

Post a Comment